How to submit your PRE-DRAFT
You must be logged on to Moodle and be using a PC. Tablets and mobile devices are not currently supported by Turnitin.
This guide is specifically for the Similarity Test Area page.
|1||Click on Similarity Test Submission link.|
|2||Click on My Submissions.|
|3||Submission page instructions.|
- On the field next to Submission Title, please insert your student number.
- Then either drag and drop your assignment to the box with an arrow, or click on add.
- If you have chosen to click add, go to step 4.
- If you chose drag and drop, skip to step 5.
|4||Locate and choose your file.|
- Click Choose file
- Navigate to where your assignment is kept, select it and then click on Open. This will select your file.
Please note that this is showing Chrome web browser on Windows 7, displays on other web browsers and/or operating systems will vary.
|5||Click on Add submisson to submit your DRAFT assignment.|
And that's it! You should receive an automated email from Turnitin receipting your submission. Similarity reports can take up to 24 hours to generate, and you can submit your pre-draft multiple times.
Last modified: Wednesday, 3 January 2018, 3:22 PM